|Ring Size Guide|
|US Size||Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference|
Measure Your Ring Size With These Steps:
1.Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
2.Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
3.Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm).
4.Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
More Ring Sizing Tips:
1.The ring should fit your finger comfortably: snug enough so it won't fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with relative ease.
2.When the knuckle is bigger than the base of the finger, measure both places and pick a size in between the two.
3.Measure your ring size at the end of the day when your fingers are warm. Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather, and your fingers are actually smaller in the early morning and in cold weather. Also, keep in mind that fingers on your dominant hand are usually larger.
4.Measure 3 to 4 times for more accuracy.
$79.00 $120.00 You Save 34% ($41.00)
• Standard Shipping: $ 4.9
• Worldwide Delivery,Free shipping over $ 35.
• Order Processing:1-5 business days.
• More Details,click Here.
• Return or exchange within 30 days from delivere date is accepted.
• High quality guarantee.
• Good after-sales service.
• More details,please click Here.
• Payment methods:Paypal,VISA,MastCard.
• 100% Secured payment and pravacy protection.
• How to pay by credit card ? Please click Here.